It's the 27th of September 2016.
You are annoyed by the feigned ignorance of culpable terrorists. Your bloodlust is terrifying your existence. You have received the order to proceed. Can you manoeuvre yourself into enemy territory and outwit the enemy ? Can you ?
It's the 28th of September.
A stunning air strike leaves you muddled in your bed. The rage slowly kicks in. Your best friends have been killed. The attackers still lurk by. Can you outwit the surprise attackers ? Or shall you die in vain ?
Srijan 19, Jadavpur University brings out it's classic gaming event, Counter Strike GO to test your acumen, as you fight through various scenarios and harsh conditions. We'll meet you at the battleground...
- Version: Global Offensive
- A team will have a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 players from the same college. More than 1 team from the same college is allowed to participate.
- Choice of Side- If two teams cannot come to a mutual agreement, the choice of terrorist/counter terrorist will be decided by a knife round.
- You need not need to have an active CS:GO account/Steam id. It will be provided to you.
- IF NEEDED, EQUAL NO OF BOTS CAN BE ADDED to each team. This will be decided on spot and announced before the tournament begins.
- All matches till the finals will be played by following the usual competitive rules (Best of 30 rounds, 128 tick server, etc.) and will be best of 1 map. In case of a score of 15-15 the winning team will be decided by an OT of best of 5 rounds.
- Opponents will be decided by lottery.
- Map Pool: de_dust2, de_cache, de_train, de_mirage, de_inferno,de_overpass, de_nuke (Map chosen by veto).
- Finals will be Best of 3 maps.
- There will be a moderator always present throughout the course of the match.
- Foul language, offensive and disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated from any player and will result in immediate disqualification.
- All participants must adhere to the decisions and rules of the tournament organizers, admins, and referees.
- ALL TEAMS MUST STRICTLY REPORT TO THE VENUE 30 MINUTES BEFORE THEIR SCHEDULED MATCHES OTHERWISE IT MIGHT LEAD TO A DISQUALIFICATION.