This era of knowledge and information demands finding a match in wavelength with some sphere of art or technology, whatever it may appeal the most. We all aspire to find the match, and once found, our resonated brain acts always wiser in its own domain.
Does yours resonate at the wavelength of nanometers? Do you find your brain teeming with ideas around Brownian motions of electrons around electrical circuits? Does the cosmic dance of atoms in sub micron level excites you to the extreme?
Well, if your answers are all yes, we have a solution for you.
Srijan'19 brings to you Electroniche-2019, the annual Circuit solving event of the tech fest of Jadavpur University with lots of problems waiting for you to play with.
Stop wasting time anymore and get yourself registered for the Electroniche'19.
Our Circuits are long left untouched. Let the resonance begin.....
- There will be two rounds- Prelims and Finals, both of which will be held onsite(JU SaltLake campus)
- The preliminary round would consist of an MCQ examination,and the final round would be synthesis problems based on Circuit Theory, Analog and Digital Circuits
- There will be two categories
- Group A(For 1st and 2nd year)
- Group B(For 3rd and final year).
- Only the teams which qualify in the prelims will be allowed for the finals.
- Participants in this event will be a team of AT MOST three and MUST be from the same college.They MAY OR MAY NOT be from same department.
- Every participant must come with a college ID proof.
- Do not try any dishonest means (mobile phones) during the prelim test or finals. Teams found using unfair means will be straightaway disqualified.
- Calculators are allowed.
- The decision of the organising committee officials is final.
- Manojit - 8910573345
- Chirayata - 9674604148
- Akansha - 9830090975
- Swastik - 9831901241