"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds
Are you a coding geek?
Do you enjoy coding but fail to realize its significance in the real world ? Do you get bored with the mundane problems you get to solve ? Do you yearn to do more ? Do you want to rack your head and find the best suited algorithm ? Do you have the patience to do so ?
Do you think you have what it takes to be #1 and tackle all sorts of algorithmic challenges?
Show off your skills as you take on an army of problems equipped with C/C++/Java/Python as your weapon.
Master the search for finding the answer to the ultimate question about Life, The Universe and everything.
Go for the seek towards 42.
H42 brought to you by Srijan, Jadavpur University, offers a splendid chance to prove your coding skills and end the boredom.
Come, be a part of this coding event and code to glory.
- There will be two rounds- prelims(Available both online(coding) and onsite(mcq-based) ) and onsite finals and will be held on Hackerrank platform
- Only those teams who qualify in the prelims will be allowed for the finals.
- Participation in this contest will be as a team of maximum three and all the members MUST be from the same college.
- Online prelims will be held a week before SRIJAN'19.
- Top 15 teams from the online prelims and Top 10 teams from onsite prelims will qualify for the finals.
- A team can appear for ANY of the prelims or BOTH of them if they don't qualify in the online prelims.
- Every participant must come with a college ID proof.
- Do not try any dishonest means to move up the rank tables. Teams found using unfair means will be straightaway disqualified.
- The decision of the JU CodeClub officials is final and biding.
- Gautam Agrawal(+918450843937)
- Harsh Modi(+918820450150)
- Rohit Lakhotia(+919828733489)