Ever wondered among the 10000 possibilities of taxi plate numbers he appreciated the uniqueness of 1729
With existing 105,456 different possibilities to use the scrambler, cryptologist Turing found the one that mattered and shattered the enigmatic German communication system saving millions.
From the Euclidian axioms to Descartes folium, gaussain divergence to Fermat’s little theorem.
Math could be deceptive, Math could be enlightening but the thing no one could deny that Mathematics in a way is a poetry of logic
You think you know math? Think again...
Important dates -2nd and 3rd March.
Venue -Jadavpur University Saltlake Campus.
- MCQ Type question.
- Each team can have a maximum of 2 members.
- There are two stages – Prelims and Finals
- In prelims we will conduct an MCQ test for 30 minutes.
- Finals will be an MCQ test for 60 minutes.
- Maximum two Member in each group.
Prizes and Waivers
- Rank-1 (Finals) – Rs.5, 000 Gift voucher and 80% scholarship on CAT 19 or 20 Classroom program.
- Rank-2 (Finals) – Rs.3, 000 Gift voucher and 75% scholarship on CAT 19 or 20 Classroom Program.
- Rank-3 (Finals) – Rs.2, 000 Gift voucher and 70% scholarship on CAT 19 or 20 Classroom Program.
- All students appearing in the Finals will get a Scholarship of 40% on CAT 19 or 20 Classroom Program.
- All students appearing for the prelims but not qualifying in the Finals will get 30% on CAT 19 or 20 Classroom Program.
Terms and Conditions
- The Voucher is subject to availability. It can be of any e-commerce/offline store.
- The Scholarships has to be availed within 31st of March 2019.