All the Slim Shadies and Bunny Rabbits and Gully Boys of Kolkata get Ready because this your chance to prove who's the Real Rap God (or Devil Whatever )
So giddy up Kolkata This is your one shot....one opportunity to sieze Everything you ever wanted...Don't let it slip...
FETSU Presents Srijan_2019
- Do not bite (copy) someone else work. Your freestyle must be 100% original material and shall not infringe upon any third party copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights nor shall it contain any vulgar words and sexually explicit lyrics.
- Any language can be used.
- The rap lyrics (punch line) should focus more on humor whether you mock or ridicule your opponent.
- The organizer/promoter will appoint the timekeeper. He/She will be provided with a stopwatch and will be responsible for indicating the end of each round. The clock starts from the beginning of the first line spoken by the competitor.
- 1 minute will be given to the contestants for thinking and another 1 min 30 secs for the rap.
- Each Emcee must rhyme over the same beat as their opponent. Beat will be released 1 day before the Battle.
- The competition will proceed on a knockout basis.